Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Problems

Was relating to a few 'emos' in my life, so hey, maybe i could help a bit, provided they read this.

Firstly, guys dun be too concerned with yr lifestory. As much as might be ashamed of it., I NEVER forget this : It is your life story, your experiences that shaped who you are today. would you want to change anything? A normal contented person would say 'NO' so the point is be contented with what u have.

Okay the school term is starting, people are complaining about backstabbing schoolmates in CCAs,classes whatever. OKAY PEOPLE, face it, who is not a two or more headed snake in this world. I dare admit even I myself, am a two face. Yes, I prefer to get on the good side with people cause apparently i really like people? Two facing, not only protects your self but when used correctly, it protects the world. Of course its how you take it :D

So don't be too concerned with what u are, or what people are. To your part, contribute, trust me, things will get better naturally :D

and to those cute souls out there, stop whining ( i mean it ) and do your damn work, dun complain complain and no work done! try do finish.... THEN, complain ^^

" Don't explain yourself to anyone. Because, those who likes you don't need it, and those who dislikes you won't believe it."

No comments:

Post a Comment