Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another typical day, Happy Birthday Cheryl!

Alright, just came back from Cheryl's birthday surprise. it was all good, we managed to trick her with the fake present, and she was happy with her actual present! Credits to Zenn!

DSS today was, ROFLOLMAOMFG, we were totally lost sheeps... now I am feeling the pressure being the leader ( FML i should have insisted on NOT being the leader ) we were totally clueless? but nvm, I am gonna learn the Key functions for the tasks from someone in society over this weekend and teach my teammates. Then slowly go through lessons myself. So much for great power ( yeah right ) come with responsibility, no wonder Uncle Parker died....

ALRIGHT, I think people are gonna give me an intervention soon? Cause I realized how bad my chinese is already? And I constantly talk like people in american TV shows ( House,Barney,Joey ) Okay I'm hooked onto american TV, so what?! trust me, if korean and jap dramas were in english you people would be doing the same!

tomorrow is BAMP Trail, and I need to pack my bag!!! Here comes an e mail from Foong Chin reminding us about the indemnity form...

No comments:

Post a Comment