Monday, October 19, 2009

I loved/Hated my first day school.

My MAEC lecturer totally help me AA, thanks a lot arh. Calla became my 5min girlfriend -.- wtf right! Haiz but still, managed to wish jasper happy birthday! and Mr Pon also hahahha,

Ah Soh! RMB ARH no GPA4.0, no lam pa :P

Then went to Celebrate, Min Zhi, Jasper and Yu Han's bday all together! happy birthday again guys :D

Went for BSTAT Lecture and then went to discuss things with Melvin and Peh Yu, then went for Xian Kai's surprise party.

To my HUGE surprise, every1 was in uniform, and i was guilty for being against the idea eariler, cause during DPA I smsed every1 to wear, but not all of T01 did :| 08/09 totally different amazing bonded, so we celebrated xian kai's bday, played kiddie games hahaha and open presents!

then we camwhored for... very long Year 3s! Year 2 & 1 ( Cause im the only year1 ! LOL ) Gabrielites! Girls! Boys! Bengs and Lians! just a lot.

BK is so jealous, but nvm, next time just go only arh :D

you are everywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment