Saturday, October 10, 2009

Disappeared for the whole week due to TCP camp , Apaches Tribe video and then meeting + Outing.

So here are a few things.

I have definitely became a better person inside due to TCP camp!
I know more people and got loads more friends :D ( High Is ftw baby)
Know loads more about myself and gonna change how i do things from now on!
I will be busy doing IC and IMBAS stuff... so if i dont make it or be very late for outings... I apologise..

Okay shall highlight a few things of TCP camp. Hmm lets see, i told people about my life story and a few who stayed up on the 2nd night about my love life felt really good and it answered some unanswered question. And i also wanna thank cheryl for giving me honest feedback with regards to the relationship part. Thanks man no one really told me those and i was avoiding it in my mind the whole time. These mistakes are just gonna make my future better :D

Slept at 4 am and woke up at around 7.45 and completed the last day of TCP camp, i'd say the performance by mentors were really well. You can never get to on the road to success if you dont bring along with u the right mindset.

Hope thats not revealing anything about the activities of the camp, dont wanna get screwed!

Chatted with mano while waiting for the time to pass, really enjoyed the chatting hahahah! then played around with Keann's skateboard embarrassing myself in front of NRA and other people at the atrium hahaha still hard fun! had dinner at makan place and every1 was staring at me cause i got a balloon on my head, tied to my cap hahaha.
Vanessa,Si Sui,Ning,Gerald joined us later.

Then went on to shooting the tribe video. Thanks to the Chief SLs, Ning, Faith and Si Hui, Keann and everyone else for expressing their concerns for the half as awesome as usual guy, me. But i believe now i can stay up late more often ! :D

i was left behind with the crew -.- but something fun happened, Keann, Kenan, Simon, Lyonn pissed on the road, on the white line hahahaha super funny, keann's one was the biggest puddle.

Went back to school afterwards, showered and slept on the couch, apparently many things happened, i heard a few things here and there? beyond that i was dead asleep.

Woke up, had breakfast with the fellow year ones erisson, mano, vanessa! wanted to film more but would be late for meeting! so rushed home, changed and headed down to city hall.

Had lunch with shannon and hush ( they watched me eat) at Qi Ji and then met Bih Shean, Sylvia, Zi yi, Rachel. Discussed about the budget at Mos burger and what to ask the person later at Supper Club.

Went to supper club shortly, I would say, its THE AWESOMEST PLACE for any nightlife u wanna have. Its not a club actually, but u can dance if u want to! Had a drink on the house, non-alc but its a good enchanced version of the orange juice.

discussed a few things with Sebastian, learning a lot from him also. Evon joined us and went to cam whore with rachel and hush -.- shawn and en ping came too.

then waited, LITTERALLY WAITED with shawn, en ping, zi yi, shannon for people to come to the outing, till like 8 pm -.- had dinner together at Changing Appetite :D nice food, beautiful imBAS people!

Choing-ed home to sleep afterwards

No comments:

Post a Comment