Thursday, October 15, 2009

before i suffer from a mental breakdown, i better blog about something else to get my mind off... things..

So, Monday i had BBQ, with TA29, which main consists of DPA T01 accountancy people :D. I went there after the gradnight meeting. We ate , we talked, Tom Dick and I complained, but hey guys, we will pull through right? We are like damn zai okay!
Later in the night i was asked by Wei Kian to crash "Your Mother"'s BBQ night so why not, hey they got booze..

Went to gym and swim with jasper, huang, nigel apparently i AM that slow, thanks guys. Saw the Year 2 BFS senior, Wei Hao and Yong Ziang, so went to the BBQ with them. So we BBQed, I was called a lightbulb between Kian and Vanessa. I forgot how, it ended up with only me and Van on the pit, cooking chicken wings and satay, that smart fella say marinated chicken dun ned butter hahaha. We injured each other later that night, she accidentally cut my finger with the tong LOL and i hit her head when i she said ' jumpshot' and i jumped XD.

Now, we started drinking, i swear its a biggest mistake ever. So much things happened, I forgot some, remembered some. Not just that it was super uncomfortable that i was wasted and Merlioning like mad. Fighting against sleepiness is retarded, so Sleepiness + Influence of Alc = really drunk walking even though u can think. Too much to say and dont want to say somethings..

Bused home and slept at 0730, woke up at 1330 and went to school for gradnight meeting, again. But this time, it was super fun, Ms Tan and Ms Koh are like, funny hahahaha( Or Ms tan's baby :P)

Apparently there was no TF Ownage outing anymore so I went home.

Combined carnival meeting, went quite well, talked to Ms Lim about displays later, not too bad still quite hopeful of it.

Went down to meet the iDare people :D Had Aston for lunch, watch Pandorum, which totally sucked, not scary at all... i rather watch phobia 2 again and laugh the shit out of myself.

Rushed down to airport to giv my SCO jit a surprise, the plan was a surprise in a surprise, we ask jit along to airport on pretext of receiving the imBAS TRM back from their china trip, but then we will whip out a cake and woo. But jit decided to not show up at the last minute. Still, Supper was fun! I chao lao again, youngest in the whole grp.

I want to sleep until everything settles... when you are out of my system, you...dont...belong...here...

No comments:

Post a Comment