Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Getting along

'When human work together, there will be friction.'

There, I'm so amazed how true is that, I kinda felt, people should get along and love each other. I admit its hard, I of course have the fare share of people I cannot stand the sight of, and of course and thank god, the majority, people whom I love love love.

This semester, somehow, I'm very into human relationships, maybe its cause of UR. I saw, resolved conflicts, ongoing conflicts, new conflicts. I easily said,'Why can't they just get along?!' and BAMM, I face my demons.

Friends, project group, investment club, ba society. And I am very ashamed to say that my efforts in the relationships with people, are really badly priortised. There is no balance, I do favor some people more, at some point of time. But those are due to the environment, situations, I am only human.

Do I think before I say? No. Am I a backstabber? yes, and no.

Go ahead and judge me, I too, judge myself a lot. As much as I have trust issues with people, I do too with myself. As much as I find it hard to forgive people, I find it hard to forgive myself. There are still so many incidents I have no forgiven myself for. And I see those carefree people everyday, taking life as it is, and I wonder,'Is that for real? or is the person just acting?!'.

*yawn* I don't even know if anyone cares, but I'm gonna sleep now -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment