Thursday, June 17, 2010

Before i start on chapt 3....

okay guys i totally need a break from all the following crap:

Projects ( ALONE )
Home ( ALONE )
Gym ( ALONE )
Swimming ( ALONE )

This epic boredom, with no people to suan, no lectures, no chit chatting, has turn me uber mad, i was very close to returning to gaming ( phew ).

So yeah with that comes another of my fatal flaw, lonliness -.- so it seems that im super weak when im lonely tsk, i need to learn shadow clone jitsu, to always have people around me, so i thought about it, if i were to make it into NTU, i am very likely gonna stay in the hostel, since there are people there.

anywas, back on my holiday, training as per OTOT, swimming is rather fun, and i think my stamina really improved! but there is something i need to work on, lower body strength :( 1 word k, cui i got really scrawny legs :(

yawnz, next week, more projects, more OTOT trainings and studying( i got FIT quiz when i return, latest topic, studying that one might as well study previous topics right?!)

I am looking forward to:

IC post camp dinner ( dont think i wanna club tho, being tired is GGness)
Museum outing ( we never did this, tho we decided not to that day )
Ben and jerry ice cream outing !

IM STILL LOOKING FORWARD TO MSA CAMPPPP, hope to know my groupmates asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment