Thursday, February 11, 2010

Went to M'sia to buy CNY clothes today, got to say it was very productive, 2 bottoms a tee( this one says 1 + 1 = 2, PEACE!!!! somewhat along that line la okay) and a belt, cause AH BEE always say my belt not nice :(

anyways, every exam i have a very bad distraction, in the past it was always MMORPGS, Maplestory, Cabal, WoW ( omg omg omg i miss u lots :(!!! ) but nowadays its MANGA and TV SHOWS!

Seriously, it kinda takes my gaming awesomeness away( i kinda miss talking in game lang, UBER 1337 SAUCE ) but well, these shows are a relaxing way for me to feed my fantasy, lets see we got, Heroes, House, How I Met Your Mother, Bones, Fringe, okay boring english shit, NOW im hooked on what every1 was hooked on, 'Hi, My Sweetheart' yeah yeah im behind time whatever, the show is rather, touching... everyone need a good love story now and then! if u cant have one in real life! fantasize! ( I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY NEGATIVE OUTCOME IF YOU REALLY HEED THIS ADVICE THE WRONG WAY)

anyways, didnt went to celebrate alan's and benjiamin's bday cause i was back in SG at 1830, and was too tried to go all the way to marina sq. so happy 19th to alan and 20th to benjiamin.

alright off to bed now, long day tml. not studying but gonna learn how to make cookies from keryn bro, then probably bring some over for brandon's cny party if she let me have some. Oh Jia Huey is comming back tml !

glad u listened, bon voyage ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment