Monday, August 24, 2009

two

helped pong with blaw last night, ended up sleeping only at 12 -.- didnt tutor him for BMGT, sorry, my attention span with helping you limits to one subject i guess, not a saint here.

im really sleepy now, but i can sleep, my mind is too awake after that BLAW paper, again its same as ITB, i actually felt an A until people start pouring ideas into my head then it slowly slipped down to a B+. Tom didnt manage to finish the paper but i still hope he gets A, he did damn well for CT, and he has a lot of 'academic accidents' this sem -.- And hope Dick passes BLAW or get that B+ he wants.

Harry(me) actually dont really care, or he has cared too much, i aim good score, but i will take anything given to me. nothing can change yr results anyways. After tml, its as good as the end of sem for me with MIEC and PoA left, i would say they are my most confident papers...

No comments:

Post a Comment