Sunday, August 23, 2009

growing up

people says, growing up changes u. no, to me it, kills you. i remember being the 'fearless' dumbass getting myself into all sorts of trouble, failing tests, 1 to 1 counseling by teachers.

until i got more 'matured' or 'responsible' okay i know i am contradicting myself, but u will see the point i hope? okay, me late bloomer and all started THINKING, i think more and more, stronger brains, better results, less problem with teachers, less problems, see no point to have problems. end result? i became a fucking pussy, a wuss who is afraid of consequences, and I KNOW, those crap may not even happen.

yes, people say,' Leon u think too much la, think less lor! ' guys, appreciating the concern aside, i really find that easy to say, and THINK ( LOL ) but to do? this the usual, 'easier said than done'

and no matter how i see it, im always trying to fit my life in a routine >.> organized? no thank you, i kinda regret stuff, being caught up with my competitive self from gaming habits since young, my true nature rather and pride etc...

oh well, ranting done... wonder what i have i said above... prolly dun make any sense. i wanna get better at the guitar and gain weight during the holidays...

No comments:

Post a Comment