Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lazy

Alright, there is this thought that have always been on my mind. And I just have to put it somewhere for people to see.

Why not twitter? Cause it kinda makes it insignificant.

Okay here is the big statement I am gonna make, its a VIEW of the world.

Many people call themselves different negative things, fat, ugly, stupid. As one who like to simplify things. BASICALLY, they can just call themselves lazy people.

Why?

One is ugly because he or she is lazy to do anything, do the hair, eye brows, or take care of their skin.

One is fat because he or she is lazy to exercise, make an effort to eat right.

One is stupid because he or she is lazy to put in effort to read up, do their homework.

First step for change is to accept that you have a problem. So let me get the ball rolling.

Okay, since many people are commenting on my singlehood, here goes:

I am single because I am lazy to maintain a relationship.

"People resign to fate, saying that they are only human and give in. It takes courage to overcome fear, not being fearless' - Green Lantern

No comments:

Post a Comment