Monday, December 28, 2009

Sis's Big Day! Frankie outing

Okay so ytd was really cool kay!

I woke up after 'dying' in my dreams, apparently only i found it cool :( oh ya i jumped out of a building too last night, twice but i can remember the other details >.>

ALRIGHT so firstly congratulation to my dearest SISTER, Valerie Foo Min! for comming in Second in CHA CHA CHA and Fourth in Rumba, may you now have all the recognition u need to bring your dancing to another level! U were quite hesitant when dancing during the comp BUT I STILL like the cute wink okay :D keep improving.

Left during the 1 hr break, didnt wanna be too late for frankie outing, so headed down to town to find them, turns out i was early. Wasted crap loads of time before deciding to have dinner at the cartel. Their St louis Pork Rib, omg i still remember the name, ITS AWEESOME, i told u guys to eat with hands rmb! its tha bomb.

Zhi Xian LAO BU and Charissa Mush Head came over later to find us, I know, they miss me a lot luh i too awesome. ( Actually they came for the many iDare people in the outing ) Wanted to catch sherlock homes , but there are no seats left and we got too many people with curfew :( so decided to drop it. Went outside PS to HTHT! so we talked and talked. I got DAO-ed by Aaron Kang, Sam, and Benedict. Left for home at 9 then talk again with imBAStards till like 1 plus till i cannot tahan and tell them i wanna sleep >.<

my biggest weakness is that i need to sleep early.....

No comments:

Post a Comment