Thursday, November 12, 2009

I just wanna live

blogging w/ I just wanna live - good charlotte on repeat.

today was BArnival, things were well until it rained, really badly, but the wet weather
plan was still okay, we managed to make people focus on the dunking machine, thanks to
the 2 lecturers who volunteered to get dunked to create a crowd :D

bread eating competition was umm i didnt really wanna watch haha but grats to fairy for winning!!!

im back at home, cause i was really tired sleeping at loft, super cold and uncomfortable...

'im paranoid of the people i meet, why are they talking to me, y cant any 1 see...
I JUST WANNA LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'

my life has just too much drama, really miss all boys school time... plain fun hahahaha

ending of BArnival marks begining of FLW and red camp, ending of those mark the start of me
settling my personal issues, which would suck. normally, i just shove them some where, my luck
settles it for me. (for those who knows, i swear, i hope red camp helps, one way or another)
but i hopes it helps one way rather than another :D

the following is random: but i really would like to make out passionately with a hottie right now..
i blame too much mixes from daryl during my stay in loft, but yr free to think what u like :D

10 Pm and im of to beddddd, nights all....

No comments:

Post a Comment